1. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
- 2.1 Information You Provide
Responsible Brands, LLC collects personal information when you request information about our products. Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us.
- 2.2 Information Collected Automatically
Responsible Brands, LLC only collects necessary information or information that is provided from the users’ side.
- 2.3 Cookies
3. HOW INFORMATION IS USED
When Responsible Brands, LLC uses or processes personal data about you, it does so only as necessary to provide the products you use or otherwise with your consent, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as described in this policy.
- 3.1 Information we process with your consent
- 3.2 Legally Required Releases of Information
Responsible Brands, LLC may be legally required to disclose your personally identifiable information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you.
4. OBTAINING, CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- 4.1 Access to your personal information
To obtain a copy of all information we maintain about you, you may send us a request. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- 4.2 Remove or Change your Information
If you wish us to remove or change personally identifiable information that you have provided us, you may contact us.
- 4.3 Verification of your Information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
5. RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, we keep your personally identifiable information only for as long as required:
- to provide you with the products you have requested, or otherwise to perform or enforce a contract between us;
- to comply with other law, including for any period demanded by tax authorities; or
- to support a claim or defense in any court or in any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of our products. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this site or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.