Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTING THESE TERMSThis document, our rules, policies and the other documents referenced make up our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). The Terms are a legally binding contract between you and Responsible Brands, LLC DBA KRINA. This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use getprimefish.com. Please read them carefully.
2. CHANGESResponsible Brands, LLC may amend the Terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If we change the Terms in a way that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will provide you with a notification.
You are granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to access the website and use its functionality on the condition that:
(a) You are over the age of 18;
(b) You only use the website for lawful purposes;
(c) You do not engage in any improper, indecent or offensive behavior while using the website; and
(d) You are not breaking any law in your relevant jurisdiction by accessing this website.
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTSAll product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we will reimburse any amount that you may have paid
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the products will be as stipulated at all times on our website, except in the case of an obvious error. Although we make every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the website are correct, error may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be reimbursed to you in full.
Prices may change at any time. Once you have selected all articles that you wish to buy, they will be added to your basket. The next step will be to process the order and make the payment. To that end, you must follow the steps of the purchase process, indicating or verifying the information requested in each step. Furthermore, throughout the purchase process, before payment, you can modify the details of your order.
Credit cards are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuing entity. If the entity does not authorize the payment, we shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver and we will be unable to conclude any Contract with you.
7. REFUSAL TO PROCESS AN ORDERResponsible Brands, LLC reserves the right to remove any product from this website at any time and to remove or modify any material or content from the same. We reserve the right to do so at any time.
8. PROHIBITED USESYou may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use, the website or website services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
Responsible Brands, LLC ensures the protection and honesty of the data it gathers by utilizing fitting authoritative conventions, specialized shields, and actual security controls intended to restrict access, identify and forestall the unapproved access, inappropriate divulgence, adjustment, or obliteration of the data under its influence.
Responsible Brands, LLC reserves the right to change, suspend, limit or discontinue any of its Services, in whole or in part at any time for any reason, without notice (unless required by law).
Responsible Brands, LLC may refuse service to anyone and may terminate or suspend your services and your access to the website in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without notice (unless required by law).
In no event will Responsible Brands, LLC be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages (including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, or any other intangible loss) arising out of or relating to your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website or any materials or content available through the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Responsible Brands, LLC has been informed of the possibility of damage.
You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the website, and you agree to defend and indemnify Responsible Brands, LLC from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the website; (ii) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any dispute or issue between you and any third party.
13. REVIEWSResponsible Brands, LLC shall solicit feedback from customers (including you) who use the services (“reviews”), and Responsible Brands, LLC may, in its sole discretion, make these reviews available for marketing purposes through posting on the site and/or third party sites in accordance with the terms of service governing such websites. Responsible Brands, LLC shall have no obligation to validate reviews for veracity, accuracy or content as well as remove any reviews. In addition to that Responsible Brands, LLC shall have no liability with respect to reviews including the content of such reviews.
14. GOVERNING LAW
This agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the state of Texas but without giving effect to applicable principles of conflicts of law to the extent that the application of the law of another jurisdiction would be required thereby.